- 3000: Luna and Sol marry, beginning a reign of terror over creatures unlike gods. Luna wants a child but Sol refuses to give her one. She cheats on him with a charming stranger, bearing twins, and lying about their origin.
- 3102: Anika and Adrian take the throne after the accidental death of their father. Anika begins freeing angel slaves, and the kingdom is unhappy about this. A mysterious stranger decides to intervene, seducing Adrian in order to get to Anika and overthrow her.
- 3109: The stranger reveals his name and face. Nathaniel successfully overthrows Anika. Anika makes friends with an angel, an ancient warrior, and a hybrid whilst roaming the Aigon Forest. Anika moves in with the hybrid, Otirik, and they marry.
- 3112: Otirik and Anika have two year old twins, and a war is brewing. Platt lies in ruins and most of the gods are dead, aside from Anika who is in Aigon, Adrian, who became disillusioned and is now locked away, and Kitten, who is going her own way, completely unaware.
- 3115: Kitten has married and given birth to a baby girl, with Slenderman. She is visited by the angel Jasper, whom she is unaware is working for Nathaniel, who asks her to consider arranging a marriage between her daughter and his newborn brother. She agrees. She finds out that Anika is living near her, and goes to meet her, catching up and agreeing to raise her children should something happen to them.
- 3117: Jasper follows kitten when she is visiting Anika, finding where she lives and calling an army to destroy them. Kitten flees with the children, and Anika and Otirik are slain by Nathaniel’s own hand.
- 3125: Estrella becomes the new queen while Nathaniel slinks back into the shadows. Her brother grows jealous and kills her, then kills himself out of guilt. With nobody left, the line of demigods remains as the royal class, desperate to claim the power they once knew, leaving them open to the hardships and manipulation Nathaniel is so good at.
- 3126: Emily gives birth to a girl who is the love child of her and her betrothed. But she falls in love with another, driving Orion mad, until he is intent to kill them. But instead he ends up killed, or believed so. His body was never found.
- 3152: Many uneventful years passed, and then Sapphire met a stranger. He was charming mysterious, and altogether dangerous. She ran away with him, leaving no trace.
Direct Plattian Line
|Luna||Goddess of creation and creativity; married to Sol; mother of the twins Anika and Adrian.|
|Sol||God of war and of kings; husband of Luna; father of twins Anika and Adrian|
|Anglios||God of hunting and animals; married to Liola; father of Kitty/Kitten|
|Anika||Goddess of health and fertility; married to Otirik; mother of twins Estrella and Auditore|
|Adrain||God of destruction and decay; love interest is Nathaniel|
|Estrella||Goddess of maturity and age|
|Auditore||God of flight and freedom; love interest is Angel Prince, Neko|
Indirect Plattian Line (demigods)
|Liola||A beautiful Neko woman; sorceress; mother of Kitty/Kitten; married to Anglios|
|Kitty/Kitten||Neko demigoddess and sorceress; mother of Emily; married to Slenderman|
|Emily||Neko demigoddess; warrior and slender; mother of Sapphire; dating Josh|
|Sapphire||Neko demigoddess; ultimate weapon;
Mother of Burrito; unmarried (father unknown)
|Burrito (Bo)||Neko demigod; warrior and sorcerer; father of Caprella and “mother” of Bobo; engaged to Taco|
|Caprella||Neko demigoddess and dragon warrior|
|Bobo||Alter-dimensional child of Burrito and Taco|
|Tem Digit||Neko psychic; history fanatic; widowed; father of Dylia|
|Dylia||Neko sorceress; last living Plattian; love interest Yhorm; deceased before reproducing|
Unrelated (not a relative of the generation they are from)
|Oracle||Sorcerer and fate|
|Nathaniel||Evil human, specialties are lying manipulation; love interest of Adrian|
|Otirik||Half angel, half demon, with slight regenerative properties; married to Anika|
|Zaika||The angel queen, mother of Neko|
|Neko||Angel prince and key weapon in most fights|
|Akito||Neko’s evil brother, one whose power nearly parallels Nathaniel’s|
|Slenderman||Come on, everyone already knows what he can do, married to Kitty|
|Josh||Bionic human, married to Emily|
|Orion||Mute angel boy, father of Emily’s child Sapphire|
|Jasper, Michael, Gabriel, Lucifer, Alexander, and Jacob||Orion’s six brothers, all equally interesting, but not as important|
|Valu||Last remaining fairy prince and at one point, a lover of Neko’s|
|Taco, Tac Nayn and Nyan Cat||Indescribable, mysterious brothers, living separately but together, recycled through life over and over again. Taco is engaged to Burrito.|
|King||Burrito’s half brother, best friend, and worst enemy. Nathaniel’s son. Mated to Della.|
|Della||Caprella’s ex-battle dragon and mother of Burtal, Yorum, and Capi.|
|Ty||Anthropomorphic friend of Bo’s, Neko’s last lover|
|Bruja||A cursed witch who attaches herself relentlessly to unsuspecting customers who are looking to buy pretty masks from her souvenir shop|
|Mos||A powerful mask enthusiast and hardcore stalker of King|
|Burrodilla||Technically Plattian, but does not exist in the timeline of the universe that we follow. Female version of Burrito and true mother of Bobo|
|Emrel||Leviathan or sea serpent. He’s friendly though. Mated to Sehla the fish.|
|Sehla the fish||An attractive fish who loves to make people feel good|
|Yhorm||From one of the Dark Souls games, takes on a different tone, and has a magical necklace that can make him human|
|Dylia (reincarnated)||Dylia in her new body, completely human|
|Dylain||Dylia’s son, an infant in the current timeline|
|Mia||Yhorm and Dylia’s daughter, who grew up to look just like her father.|
There was a sound in the woods that day. The sound was awful. The rain poured down in sheets, but I remembered that my dear friend Neko was on his way to meditate in the meadow, and I rushed out of the house without a second thought. I found him rolling around on the grass, having an incredible amount of fun, it seemed.
Then I heard a rustling in the woods. I bristled, and tensed my wings to attack. It had been hundreds of years since my last fight. A beautiful woman with long blonde hair and a crown of stars, it seemed, stepped out into the new sunlight that had overtaken the clouds. She wore an ankle length garment, that seemed completely seamless, and was in the same color as the sky in the sun, yet somehow also the same color as heavy rain clouds. Her lips were pink and shaped in the most perfect way, and her green eyes pierced right through to my blackened soul.
“Hello,” she said quietly. She was hesitant, and seemed just as stricken by me as I was by her. I fell deeply in love. She was almost as tall as I was, and I smiled. “I have something for you.” she said, stepping toward me. “Oh…?” She reached into her satchel and handed me a small package. I opened it, and there was a jewelry box. I was puzzled, but before I could ask a question, Neko rolled off a cliff.
“Are you kidding me?” I grumbled. She stuttered, “D-did he just roll off a cliff?” I nodded. “Seems so.” Then he made a sound of distress and we both rushed over to see that he had encountered a bear. Before the bear even had time to injure him, I jumped down on top of him, and killed him. But this made Neko very sad, and I was upset at the whole situation, so I left.
As I left, I saw the woman scramble down the face of the cliff with ease. She and Neko talked for a few minutes, and I couldn’t believe my eyes, she was HEALING THE BEAR. I stopped, hidden behind a boulder, watching as she and Neko talked. Her name was Anika, the Goddess of Fertility and Health. And she was down on earth, mingling? I shook my head as she stalked off into the woods with Neko. “Anika.” I whispered to myself, before I took flight, back to my house.
This was an interesting turn of events.